- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Frictionless Learning Ecosystems: What Are They, and How Do You Create One?
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2018
Chief Learning Officer
Infinitude Creative Group
Companies spend billions of dollars trying to understand consumer behavior, but the L&D groups in these same organizations may not be leveraging those insights and strategies to reach their learners. If you look at your learning solutions as a product that you want your learners to consume, where are you creating friction that discourages those learning consumers? And what can you do about it?
In this session, you’ll examine the Fogg Behavior Model and the ideas around “frictionless commerce,” and apply them to your learning organization. You’ll leave this session with a friction assessment of your learning ecosystem, along with a toolkit of strategies you can explore to eliminate that friction in your organization. Moreover, you’ll leave with a new perspective on your learners and their motivations, and how you can best reach them.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use the Fogg Behavior Model to identify points of friction in your learning ecosystem
- How to translate the five pain points of frictionless commerce to your learning ecosystem
- Opportunities for improvement in your learning ecosystem
- How to identify potential solutions to the friction in your learning ecosystem
Designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VPs, CLOs, executives, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA