- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Aligning Learning Personalization to Business Drivers
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2019 - March 26, 2019
Though there’s been great interest in learning personalization in recent years, the truth is that we have been trying to use systems to adapt teaching to individual learners for decades. The key to successful implementation of learning personalization is not through the use of the best learning management system or latest technological trend.
In this session we will explore different types of learning personalization, and how to measure the impact of your efforts. You will discover why the most impactful learning personalization efforts are through the intentional alignment of your learning organization’s mission, how to identify current business drivers in the broader organization, and how to select the type of learning personalization that will address these needs.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Identify business drivers that could be addressed through learning personalization
- Describe different types of learning personalization, including low-tech and high-tech options
- Select the most appropriate learning personalization for your business driver
- Measure the impact of learning personalized based on your business driver
Audience (Identify all that apply):
Intermediate & Advanced, Designers, Managers, Directors
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company