- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Rapid In-House Video Content Development Using Camtasia
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2019 - March 26, 2019
Director of Marketing & Learning
Don’t be daunted by the white screen when you’re getting started making your own video content. While it can be hard knowing how to get started, creating video content quickly is easier than it might seem.
In this session, you’ll take a look at how easy it is to quickly produce engaging video content in TechSmith Camtasia. You’ll look at techniques and approaches to help you start using this tool to polish your graphics and raw video recordings. You’ll also explore rapid content development best practices and look at creative ways you can incorporate and deploy your video content in the work you do.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to organize your video project
- How to use the tools in Camtasia to quickly polish your graphics and raw video recordings
- How to take advantage of the Camtasia library to get started and embellish your video
- Creative ways to use video
Designers, developers, and managers
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company