- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOD: Awesome Microlearning: Examples and Tips So You Can Do It, Too!
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2019 - March 27, 2019
Bull City Blue
Extended BYOD (2 Hours)
Microlearning is really hot right now, but that means there is a sea of different definitions and approaches, and few really good examples of microlearning done well. That makes it incredibly difficult for practitioners to glean best practices so they can design and implement microlearning that is really effective.
In this session, you will explore several examples of microlearning that organizations are using right now to improve performance. Through these examples, you will learn nine tips for designing effective microlearning resources of your own, and you’ll leave with new ideas for incorporating microlearning successfully into your organization. At the end, you will also have an opportunity to apply this to your own work. Using a guided activity, you will identify where microlearning would have the greatest value in your organization and how you can capitalize on the nine tips presented in this session. You will leave this session with ideas for designing microlearning resources that are instructionally sound and ready to rock your organization!
In this session, you will learn:
- Nine best practices for designing microlearning that rocks
- Creative ideas for designing your own microlearning resources
- How to identify where microlearning would have the greatest value in your organization
- How you can capitalize on the nine tips for designing awesome microlearning in your own work
Designers and managers
Technology discussed in this session:
Microlearning and gamification
A laptop running Microsoft Word
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Lead Learning and Instructional Design Specialist
- Coordinator Instructional Design (Team Lead)
- Instructional Designer - Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer
Fort Washington, PA
- Instructional Coordinator
New Britain, CT