- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
From ILT to eLearning: Drastically Scale Your Training Delivery and Survive!
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2019 - March 27, 2019
Tricentis Academy Team Leader
Training Project Manager
Your company is growing, and you need to scale your training delivery but with a similar cost structure. This was the issue facing Tricentis. They increased their annual training completions from 58 in 2008 to over 18,000 in the first six months of 2018. A traditional instructor-led training model could no longer support this growth. They needed a new eLearning- and technology-led approach.
This case study session will take you through Tricentis’ journey, allowing you to learn from their successes and failures and see plans for the future. Experience how they created engaging online certified courses leveraging new technology. See how a stepped implementation plan is key, and how choosing technology carefully and with an eye for the future can prevent long-term pain. Finally, you will learn how process automation enabled the team to cope with the additional administrative burden, allowing focus to remain on development.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to implement a successful and cost-effective growth strategy for eLearning
- What to look for in the technology to support you in the growth of your training
- How process automation can save you time and money, enabling you to spend the time on course development
- How to survive in a period of hyper-growth
Designers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.)
Technology discussed in this session:
ServiceNow LMS, Articulate Storyline, Jira, and Microsoft Office Suite
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO
- eLearning Specialist
- Director, Office of Transformational Learning
College Park, MD