- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Blend It 2019: Engaging Global Learners in Onsite-Online Environments
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2019 - March 27, 2019
Paul Signorelli & Associates
What do you do when you have multiple people attending your web sessions while grouped together in various physical locations—two in an office here, 10 in a conference room there, a few in the room in front of you? You may often engage people through first-rate onsite meetings and online learning opportunities but struggle to carry that high level of engagement into hybrid onsite-online environments.
This session will help you understand how blended learning environments can be supported by an ever-expanding array of free or low-cost social media and online broadcast tools (e.g., G Suite Products including Google Docs, Zoom, and other cloud-based resources), providing opportunities to seamlessly carry onsite interactions into online interactions, and extend the reach of online interactions back to onsite activities. You’ll also explore how you can foster learner participation by rethinking your ideas about blended learning environments, exploring blended learning opportunities, and seeing how the use of collaborative social media tools can connect otherwise unavailable presenters with members onsite and online.
In this session, you will learn:
- Methods for effectively extending the way you work with colleagues and learners in blended/hybrid (onsite-online) environments using low-cost or no-cost tools
- Techniques you can adapt to extend the reach of your talent development efforts into engaging, global learning spaces
- How to create “smart classrooms” with the technology available to you
- How concepts of blended learning are continuing to evolve
Designers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.)
Technology discussed in this session:
Zoom, G Suite Products
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company