- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Understanding the Terminology and Scope of Mobile Learning
mLearnCon 2014 - June 24, 2014
For most organizations, starting to explore adding mobile to an organizational learning strategy can be confusing. Some organizations see mobile learning as nothing more than HTML5. Some instructional designers think mobile learning is a concern only for developers. Still other organizations think mobile is nothing more than a different publishing option from an authoring tool. It’s only when you start walking down the path that you realize just how wrong those assumptions, and countless others, truly are.
In this session you will immerse yourself in the world of mobile learning. You will explore the key components that are needed for an effective mobile learning solution. You will learn the terminology of mLearning so that you can effectively participate in strategic discussions. You will leave this session understanding the key strategic considerations that must be explored before taking your first step.
In this session, you will learn:
- What mobile learning is … and what it isn’t
- Mobile learning terminology and buzzwords
- Considerations to explore as you build your strategy
- Design and development principles, practices, and tools
- Important points related to implementation and security
Novice designers, developers, managers, and directors
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Technical Trainer, Senior - Finance Services
West Palm Beach, FL
- eLearning Instructional Design Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Request for Proposal: E-Learning Content Development
- Subject Matter Expert - Content Developer
- Instructional Designer / Writer
Long Beach, CA