- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
About Guild Research
Guild Research delivers six types of research resources focused on helping you make sense of the depth, complexity, and future of our field. We work with industry analysts and leading practitioners to analyze existing and new sources of knowledge and bring you concise information and practical insights that you can use to make important decisions, inform practice, and stay current. This is where you will find out about research in the field, new technologies, and what your peers are doing and thinking, in practical language.
- Case studies. In-depth analyses of how today’s organizations are approaching business problems and developing solutions for their learning communities.
- Presentations. Structured templates that assist in explaining and planning for specific learning problems and issues.
- Resources. Pragmatic and easy-to-use charts, checklists, guides, graphs, infographics, and salary calculators. Also included in this category are audio and video recordings, recorded webinars, and other digital resources.
- Research reports. In-depth analyses of critical learning issues, emerging technologies, and the future of workplace learning. These may also include sponsored research content.
- Guild white papers. White papers written by the Guild or submitted by Guild members and other authors.
- Industry perspectives. Cross-industry analyses of key topics, including evolution of the eLearning profession; career development issues for eLearning practitioners; and industry-specific and region-specific challenges. Discussions of issues in the field meant to raise awareness of myths, concerns, and problems and help readers make informed decisions. It includes educated opinions backed up by relevant and educated references and discussions in the field
Featured Research Library Content
More Similar than Different: What the Research Says About Generations in the Workplace
1.15.20 | Research Library |
What does academic research say about generational differences? See what research has to say about how perceived generational differences really impact the workplace and how these differing characteristics are affecting L&D practitioners.
Recent Job Postings
- Technical Trainer, Senior - Finance Services
West Palm Beach, FL
- eLearning Instructional Design Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Request for Proposal: E-Learning Content Development
- Subject Matter Expert - Content Developer
- Instructional Designer / Writer
Long Beach, CA