- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Event Resources for the 2016 Data & Analytics Summit
Thank you for participating in the 2016 Data & Analytics Summit! This is the Event Resource Page where you will find session handouts, session recordings in Adobe Connect format (after the event), and other event-related resources. We strongly encourage you to BOOKMARK THIS PAGE so you can get back to it quickly for future use. This page will remain available for one year following the live event.
Shortly before the live event, we will add Login buttons for each session. During the event, click the appropriate button to join each session live in Adobe Connect.Materials and Recordings
- You can view session descriptions by clicking the session titles below.
- You can access session handouts by clicking the handout icons by each session.
- We will post recordings by the Monday following the event.
- Some handouts might be posted as Zip files. For information on opening Zip files, see instructions for Windows users or instructions for Mac users.
Evaluation Survey: We hope you enjoy this Summit. When the event is complete, please take a minute to tell us about your experience by completing this Overall Event Survey.
Copyright Notice: Please take a moment to review the copyright notice regarding the content of these Summit sessions.
- Rooms typically open 10 minutes prior to the listed start time. If a room is not open, please try entering closer to the scheduled start time. All times listed are US/Canada Pacific Time.
- If you do not see handout links and/or Login buttons, try refreshing your browser or clearing your browser’s cache.
JD Dillon, Principal Learning Strategist, Axonify
Sean Putman, Vice President of Learning Development, Altair Engineering
Ellen Wagner, Chief Research Officer, PAR Framework, and Vice President Research, Hobsons
David Kelly, Executive Director, The eLearning Guild (Moderator)
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM PT
|Add this event to your calendar:||Wednesday, September 21
||Thursday, September 22
For most calendar software
|For Google Calendar|
All Summit session materials and recordings are the intellectual property of the respective presenters and are subject to all applicable copyright laws. The materials and presentations included in this Summit are licensed for the exclusive use of registered Individuals for this eLearning Guild Summit. This license does not authorize the resale, rebroadcast, duplication, or shared distribution of the handouts, presentation support materials, recordings, or any other content contained herein. If you are not a Registered Individual for this Summit, you are not authorized to access this content. If you have questions, concerns, or are interested in making arrangements for authorized access, please contact The eLearning Guild at +1.707.566.8990.