- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Save Your Organization Time and Money! Here’s How…
The eLearning Guild’s group discount plan is designed so your organization can make Guild content packages available to everyone on your team. Get more out of the Guild—and save money at the same time. With group discounts, you will not only see huge savings, but you will also be investing in the professional development of your entire team.
Group Discount Pricing
Your group may choose any of our content packages—or any combination of content packages. Fees stated in the group discount table below are per person, including the first person.
|Individual Guild package||N/A||$99||$395||$1,895|
|3 – 5 people in group||10%||$89||$355||$1,705|
|6 – 9 people in group||20%||$79||$316||$1,516|
|10 – 20 people in group||30%||$69||$276||$1,326|
|21 or more people in group||40%||$59||$237||$1,137|
Setting up a Group Discount Is as Easy as 1-2-3!
To set up your group discount, just follow the three steps below. Email email@example.com or call +1.707.387.1877 with any questions!
- A designated group representative should make sure that all group members have a Guild profile set up. Anyone who doesn’t have a Guild profile can set one up by becoming a member for free. They can do so by clicking here.
- Once everyone has his or her profile set up, the group representative can email firstname.lastname@example.org a list of all the group’s information, including names, email addresses, and the content package option of each individual in the group.
- A Guild staff member will create an invoice or quote and email it directly to the group representative. Each member will then have the desired content package added to his or her membership by the Guild, and a group confirmation email will be sent out to all group members.
- A group discount can be set up at any time throughout the year. All current members with a content package option will receive a pro-rated credit if necessary, depending on your team’s start date.
- A group discount may include individual members with any content package or combination of content packages.
- One invoice will be created with a single grand total for the price of everyone’s content packages. Your invoice will also reflect the start and end date of the content packages and the names of all team members included in the group, along with individual content package levels and the total group savings.
- New individual members may be added to a group at any time with the permission of the designated group representative. Individual members may be added with any content package option. They will receive the original group discount. To add a new member to a group, please email email@example.com or call +1.707.387.1877.
- The designated group representative is responsible for payment.
- If a group member leaves your organization before the renewal date, a new team member may take their place. For more information on how this process works, please call +1.707.387.1877.
- US copyright laws apply to all materials provided with content packages as part of any group discount—including, but not limited to, Online Events content, Learning Solutions, Guild Research, and other Guild publications and event materials. All materials provided for members are for the sole use of the individual registered member(s). Duplication or redistribution by any means is strictly forbidden without written permission from The eLearning Guild. To request permission, click here.
70,803Join The eLearning Guild