- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The eLearning Guild is committed to facilitating communication and collaboration among its members both online and face-to-face. Below you’ll find some of the Social Networks The eLearning Guild participates in.
You’re invited to join The eLearning Guild Group on LinkedIn—now with more than 40,000 members! Joining will allow you to find and contact other eLearning Guild members, engage in active online discussions, and much more. The goal of this group is to help members:
- Connect with other members of The eLearning Guild
- Accelerate careers/business through referrals from eLearning Guild Group members
- Know more than a name—view rich professional profiles from fellow eLearning Guild Group members
Another great way to stay connected with all the resources available from The eLearning Guild and Learning Solutions Magazine is to follow us on Twitter.
The eLearning Guild:
DevLearn Conference & Expo:
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo:
Subscribe to The eLearning Guild on YouTube, and be the first to get previews of what’s new at the Guild, as well as tips, tricks, and other shareable content.
Become a fan of The eLearning Guild and Learning Solutions on Facebook.
- These are the official Facebook pages for eLearning Guild members and Learning Solutions readers, or for those who are simply interested in eLearning.
Follow The eLearning Guild on Instagram and check out photos from Guild events.
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO
- eLearning Specialist