- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
College Partnership Program
The eLearning Guild’s College Partnership Program enables accredited higher-ed institutions to offer their students access to the Guild’s wide array of professional development resources and opportunities, including student-exclusive offerings, at deeply discounted rates. Help prepare your students for the jobs they will attain after graduation. Become a College Program Partner today!
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
- Save over 70% on registration to The eLearning Guild’s industry-leading conferences
- Participate in guided, student-exclusive learning opportunities at Guild conferences
- Get a free eLearning Guild membership
- Save 70% on the eLearning Guild’s Online Conference Subscription rate (pay only $148.50)
- Save 70% on registration to the eLearning Guild’s Online Conferences
BENEFITS TO YOUR INSTITUTION
- Align your college with the leading professional community for technology-based learning
- Have your college name and logo featured as a college partner on the Guild website
- Receive a Guild College Program Partner logo that you can display on your website
- Get access to curated Guild content that can be utilized in school curriculum programs
Becoming a Partner Is as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Designate a faculty member as the point of contact and email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Execute our College Partner Relationship Agreement, which simply identifies your point of contact, acknowledges you will make the program information available to your students, and grants permission to the Guild to list your college name and logo as a College Program Partner on the Guild website.
- Start promoting the program benefits to your students.
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO
- eLearning Specialist