Mark your calendars now for Learning Solutions 2017. Join us March 22 – 24, 2017, back at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Hotel in Orlando, FL!
Specialized Focus: AlignED
While there are a number of similarities between higher ed and corporate learning environments, there are also some major differences—differences that exist because these two worlds are isolated from one another.
AlignED is a series of sessions that focus on what higher ed and corporate learning professionals can learn from one another. AlignED sessions help bridge the gaps between academic and corporate education, so we can all provide engaging and effective learning experiences that prepare individuals to be effective workers and productive members of society.
The AlignED sessions include:
- Aiming for Accessibility: Targeting Online Course Design, Chad Garcia & Syleste Hoskins
- Building a New Course? Not Without an Instructional Design Toolbox, Sing Wong & Erin Long
- Copyright or Copywrong? The Quick and Dirty Guide to Getting It Right, Naomi Pariseault
- Following the Science: Transitioning to Competency-based Thinking, Erin Berman
- Copyright Trends and Finding Media Gems, Barbara Waxer
- From Boring to Bodacious: Crafting Awesome Visuals, Jason Kramer & Alison Stroczynski
- Ten Creative Ideas to Change Your Design Vision, John DiMarco
- Online Learning Is Fun Again!, Jeannette Campos
- How to Foster an Innovative and Productive Instructional Design Team, Christine Brown & Christie Nicholas
- Open Education Resources: History and Advancement, Tony Nisse
- Research Says: Current Research to Inform Practice, Stevie Rocco
- Using Blended Learning Solutions to Achieve Business Revenue Goals, Dennis DiMambro
- Game On! Designing and Teaching a Gamified Online Course, Patrick Devey
All full-conference Learning Solutions attendees can attend AlignED sessions. Attend as many sessions as you wish!