Mark your calendars now for DevLearn 2017. Join us October 25 – 27, 2017 at The Mirage in Las Vegas!
Visit the DevLearn 2017 website.
DemoFest, an annual must-see event at DevLearn, offers you the opportunity to see real learning solutions demonstrated live by your peers! While learning about the tools, technologies, processes, and techniques used to build them, you will be able to network with your conference colleagues and vote for your favorite demonstrations.
- See dozens of learning technology solutions to common challenges
- Engage with the presenters and learn more about the why and how of their solutions
- Informally network with industry colleagues
- Share your appreciation by voting for your favorites
Don’t miss DemoFest, Thursday, November 17, 4:00p to 6:00p!
Learn about these projects and more at DemoFest!
Best of DemoFest 2016 Free Webinar
Wednesday, December 14 | 10:00a PT
Meet some of the winners from this year’s DemoFest, and see their award-winning solutions in this free, 90-minute webinar.
DevLearn 2016 DemoFest Winners
- Using Viral Video to Help Launch New Software, Rebecca Case & Jeremy Roberts, Infinitude Creative Group
- Anheuser-Busch Selling Skills Program, Rose Benedicks & Bill Mastin, LEO Learning
- Crucial Conversations: A Model for Soft Skills Online, Chase McMillan, VitalSmarts and Judy Albers, Intrepid Learning
- Performance Support with the DISH Package Optimizer Tool , Andrea GrandPré, DISH
- Onboarding Scavenger Hunt Using Beacons, Frazier Smith, CPI Security Systems
- The Living Spaces Retail Onboarding Portal, Dennis Johnson, Living Spaces and Robert Gadd, OnPoint Digital
- Oral Board Mobile Study Guide, Patrick Kerley & Isaac Sperry, American Urological Association
- VA Virtual Medical Center, Brian James, Veterans Health Administration
- Game-based Retail Training at Canadian Tire, Chris Ang & AJ Mazepa, Canadian Tire Corporation
- Teaching Auditors How to Respond to IT Risks, Lisa O'Donnell & Ryan Price, KPMG
- The PLAY Project: Blending eLearning, Media, and Social, Ben Betts, HT2 Labs
- Blended Learning Student Sleep Management Course, James Kingsley, eLearning Brothers
- Engaging with Museums Using Beacon Badges and xAPI, Megan Torrance, TorranceLearning
- Mastering the MiPlan App, Davor Jozic & Rachel Wesley, American Greetings
- Escape, Andrew I. Murray