Mark your calendars now for Learning Solutions 2018. Join us March 27 – 29, 2018 at The Rosen Centre in Orlando, FL! Learn more.
Exhibitor Booth Information
General Information about your Booth:
- The Exhibits are located in the Grand Ballroom and it is carpeted with black carpeting.
- Booths will be set with 8' High Black Back Drape and 3' High Black Side Drape.
- Each 10' deep x 10' wide Booth Space includes (1) Identification Sign. No Substitutions or Credits are allowed.
- Mylar Balloons are not allowed no exceptions.
- The eLearning Guild Display Rules and Regulations can be found within the Exhibitor Service Manual link.
- IMPORTANT: The exhibit area must be cleared by 6:00PM Thursday, March 23rd. GES will not be responsible for material left on the show floor.
Additional Information about your booth:
- Furniture: booth space does not come with any furniture unless you provide or rent it through the exhibitor manual.
- Electrical Services: booth space does not come with electrical connection. If you require electricity in your booth space you will need to order it through the exhibitor service manual.
- Internet Connectivity: the eLearning Guild will be providing a free wireless internet connection throughout the entire conference area, which includes the Expo Hall. If you require critical internet connectivity, we strongly advise you to purchase a hard wired Ethernet line through the exhibitor service manual.
- Audio Visual: if you require audio visual equipment in your booth space you will need to order it through the exhibitor service manual.
- Carpeting: there is carpeting in the Expo Hall, so you are not required to rent/provide carpeting for your booth unless you would prefer to.
- Exhibit Materials/Handling: Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) has the responsibility of receiving and handling all exhibit materials and empty crates. It is their responsibility to manage docks and schedule vehicles for the smooth and efficient move-in and move-out of the exhibition. Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) will not be responsible, however, for any materials they do not handle. Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) will have COMPLETE control of the loading docks at all times.
- Hand Carry Item(s): An exhibitor may move material that can be hand-carried by one person from the exhibiting company, in one trip, without the use of dollies, hand trucks, or other mechanical equipment.
- Third Party EAC: If you plan to hire a third party EAC (Exhibitor Appointed Contractor) to help in the set-up or tear-down of your booth, GES requires that you notify them and send proof of insurance; please see the exhibitor manual link for details or
- Again, discounted GES pricing: GES must receive your order and payment by Friday, February 24th in order for you to receive their advance order discount rate pricing.
All of the above information including order forms and methods of payment can be found in the Exhibitor Service Manual. Below is a summary of important contact information.
- For booth furnishings, carpeting, shipping and drayage: GES Help Line at 800-801-7648 or International at 702-515-5970
- Electrical Orders: Eden Electric (407) 854-9991
- Audio Visual: AV Media (239) 719-1111
- Internet Connection: PSAV within the Hotel (407) 560-2160
- Lead Retrieval: American Tradeshow Services (ATS) (985) 809-0600 x 1
For any other question or concern please feel free to contact Maureen Hagan at The eLearning Guild at: mhagan@eLearningGuild.com