- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Build Your Enhanced Reality Knowledge with New White Paper
How Should You Leverage Enhanced Realities in Your Work?
This white paper, Using Enhanced Realities for Learning: Are You Ready?, by Sharon Vipond, serves as a first step in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary for the new world of learning through enhanced realities.
You will learn:
- How well you know the basic terminology of enhanced realities
- Which uses of enhanced realities for L&D you need to work on for your current job role
- Which enhanced reality devices, technologies, advantages, and disadvantages you need to understand and leverage
- Which areas of broader enhanced reality learning you need to master
- About the steps you need to take to incorporate enhanced reality knowledge and expertise into your skill set
Non-members: Get the Pro Package to Get Access
Join The eLearning Guild with the Pro content package and get access to this research report; plus, a whole year of great professional development resources to help you in your career.
Members with Packages: Login to Get Access
Access to Guild Research resources is free for eLearning Guild members with the Pro, Plus, or Premium content package. Log into your account today to access this new resource.
Access All Guild Research Reports with The Pro Package!
Get access to the entire library of eLearning Guild research reports and resources with the Pro content package. For just $99, you’ll have access to a whole wealth of benefits to move your career forward!