Important Due Dates
Upon receipt of confirmation email
Confirm your commitment by submitting your Speaker Agreement email
- Confirm your commitment, and agree to the terms and conditions of the relationship between you and The eLearning Guild by reading the Speaker Agreement email, initialing the appropriate line, and emailing it back to Juli Balding.
By September 8
Email your photo
If you haven’t submitted a photo to the Guild, please do so.
- Email your photo to Juli Balding.
- Photos must be in color, formatted to be a minimum of 300 dpi, 4”X6” and in TIFF, JPEG, or PNG formats.
- Name the file “Lastname_Firstname.jpg” for example “Kelly_David.jpg”.
- It will be formatted and used on the event website and in other event materials.
By September 8
Review session description and speaker bio
- Your session description and speaker bio will be online at the event website.
- Review and verify session description and speaker bio.
- Send any edits to Juli Balding.
- Copy and paste edited information from the website to a Word doc.
- Use the MS Word “track changes” option when editing, or indicate your edits with bold red text.
By September 12
Confirm your Audio/Visual needs
- If you have special needs for your session, it is your responsibility to contact Juli Balding by this date.
- Your session room will have the following:
- Projector and screen
- Wireless Internet connectivity
- Speakers for your laptop
- One (1) flipchart
- Please note the following:
- Microphones are ONLY available in large rooms.
- If your computer or device requires adapters to the standard VGA connections, you must bring it with you.
By September 29
Deadline for special room rate at event hotel
- Please make your hotel reservations by this date.
- You are responsible for making your own hotel reservations.
- We recommend you make your hotel reservations as soon as possible, because our hotel room block consistently sell out.
- Click here for hotel reservation information.
By October 6
Session materials due
- All materials MUST be received in electronic format.
- Contact Gourav Sinha, Avranil Kumar Das, or Shubhadipa Sarkar with session materials questions.
- Please have all session materials in by this date to give attendees the opportunity to print them prior to their arrival to the event.
- Send via e-mail attachment to Juli Balding.
- Session materials will be posted on the event resource page.