Speaker Hotel and Travel Information
All speakers are responsible for making their own hotel and travel accommodations.
All conference activities will take place at:
The Mirage Hotel
3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
We strongly recommend that all speakers stay at The Mirage Hotel. Last year, the DevLearn room block sold out, so make your reservations early!
- All conference speakers are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- We’ve arranged a special Group Rate of $199 per night.
- This rate is valid until Friday, September 29, 2017 (unless the hotel sells out early).
- Register online here or call Mirage reservations at +1.800.627.6667.
- When you call to make your reservation, remember to mention code ELG17A to ensure you receive our special group rate.
- TRAVEL INFORMATION: Visit The Mirage Hotel’s website for directions, a list of restaurants near the hotel, a comprehensive list of things to do nearby, and more information about the hotel.
- The Guild does NOT validate parking.