Exhibitor Booth Information
General Information about your Booth:
- The Exhibits are located in the Grande Ballroom and it is carpeted with multi-color, neutral tone carpeting.
- Booths will be set with 8' High Black Back Drape and 3' High Black Side Drape.
- Each 10' deep x 10' wide Booth Space includes (1) Identification Sign. No Substitutions or Credits are allowed.
- Mylar Balloons are not allowed no exceptions.
- The eLearning Guild Display Rules and Regulations can be found within the Exhibitor Service Manual link.
- IMPORTANT: The exhibit area must be cleared by 9:00AM Tuesday, March 27. GES will not be responsible for material left on the show floor.
Additional Information about your booth:
- Furniture: booth space does not come with any furniture unless you provide or rent it through the exhibitor manual.
- Electrical Services: booth space does not come with electrical connection. If you require electricity in your booth space you will need to order it through the exhibitor service manual.
- Internet Connectivity: The eLearning Guild will be providing a free wireless internet connection throughout the entire conference area, which includes the Expo Hall. If you require critical internet connectivity, we strongly advise you to purchase a hard wired Ethernet line through the exhibitor service manual.
- Audio Visual: if you require audio visual equipment in your booth space you will need to order it through the exhibitor service manual.
- Carpeting: there is carpeting in the Expo Hall, so you are not required to rent/provide carpeting for your booth unless you would prefer to.
- Exhibit Materials/Handling: Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) has the responsibility of receiving and handling all exhibit materials and empty crates. It is their responsibility to manage docks and schedule vehicles for the smooth and efficient move-in and move-out of the exhibition. Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) will not be responsible, however, for any materials they do not handle. Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES) will have COMPLETE control of the loading docks at all times.
- Hand Carry Item(s): An exhibitor may move material that can be hand-carried by one person from the exhibiting company, in one trip, without the use of dollies, hand trucks, or other mechanical equipment.
- Third Party EAC: If you plan to hire a third party EAC (Exhibitor Appointed Contractor) to help in the set-up or tear-down of your booth, GES requires that you notify them and send proof of insurance; please see the exhibitor manual link for details or contact GES directly.
- Again, discounted GES pricing: GES must receive your order and payment by Friday, March 2th, in order for you to receive their advance order discount rate pricing.
All of the above information including order forms and methods of payment can be found in the Exhibitor Service Manual. Below is a summary of important contact information.
- Booth Furnishings, Shipping, Material Handling: GES 800-801-7648 or International 702-515-5970
- Audio Visual: AV Media 407-545-7499 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: Millennium Technology Group 407-996-5865 or ConventionTechnologysales@mtg-fl.com
- Electrical Service: PSAV 407-996-8555 or PSAVRCsales@psav.com
- Lead Retrieval: American Tradeshow Services (ATS) 985-809-0600 ext. 777 or email@example.com (985) 809-0600 x 1
For any other question or concern please feel free to contact Maureen Hagan at The eLearning Guild at: mhagan@eLearningGuild.com