DevLearn 2018 Registration Information
Your registration includes the entire two-and-a-half day event, materials, beverage breaks, box lunch, and Expo Reception.
- $0.00 USD—eLearning Guild members with the Premium Package attend for free! Learn how…
- $1,271.25 USD—Discounted rate for eLearning Guild members with the Plus Package
- $1,356.00 USD—Discounted rate for eLearning Guild members with the Pro Package
- $1,695.00 USD—Standard rate
Pre-Conference Certificate Workshops (Optional)
All Optional Certificate Workshops will be held on Monday, October 22 and Tuesday, October 23, and include the entire one-day program, all materials, box lunch, and beverage breaks.
One-day Certificate Program Fees
- $395.00 USD—When combined with DevLearn registration
- $495.00 USD—Standard rate
Executive Forum (Optional)
Executive Forum registration includes the entire 1-day program and supporting materials, refreshment breaks, lunch, and reception.
- $695.00 USD—When combined with DevLearn registration
- $995.00 USD—Standard rate
The following discounts may apply to your registration fee for the DevLearn 2018 conference. Best of all, many of these discounts are cumulative: you can combine a standard eLearning Guild membership discount, one organizational discount, and a group discount for substantial savings. (Note: These discounts do not apply to pre-conference workshops.)
If you are an eLearning Guild member, make sure you are logged-in when you register online so our system will calculate your final fee, factoring in your discounts! You can log-in at the top of this page.
- Best Possible Rate Discount: Save $250 on your registration when you register and pay by Monday, May 14, 2018.
- Super Early Discount: Save $200 on your registration when you register and pay between Tuesday, May 15, 2018 and Friday, July 20, 2018.
- Early Discount: Save $100 on your registration when you register and pay between Saturday, July 21, 2018 and Friday, September 7, 2018.
eLearning Guild Membership Discounts
- Guild members with a Pro Package get a 20% discount on their conference registration
- Guild members with a Plus Package get a 25% discount on their conference registration
- Guild members with a Premium Package get one full-conference registration and one pre-conference workshop included in their membership and receive a 40% discount on their second conference
Organizational discounts only apply to your DevLearn Conference registration. To validate your registration at any of the following special discounted rates, you MUST provide documentation of your organization’s status and your full-time employment with that organization. Please send a fax to +1.707.566.8963 or email service@eLearningGuild.com within 24 hours of your online registration.
- NONPROFIT—35% Discount if you are employed by any nonprofit organization
- GOVERNMENT—35% Discount if you are employed by any government or military organization
- ACADEMIC INSTITUTION—35% Discount if you are employed by an accredited academic institution
Groups of three or more from the same organization qualify for a 10% DevLearn conference registration discount.
All group registrations must be made through Group Sales. To set up a group registration, please call Steve Firpo at +1.707.387.1877 or email at sfirpo@eLearningGuild.com
Current, full-time students at any accredited university are eligible for a discounted registration rate of $495. To receive the discounted rate, you MUST validate your registration by providing documentation of your current, full-time, student enrollment status. Please email documentation to service@eLearningGuild.com within 24 hours of your online registration.
If you have any questions regarding the student discount, please contact us at 707-566-8990 or email to student@eLearningGuild.com.
And, of course, all eLearning Guild members with the Pro Package receive a 20% discount on their conference registration fees, and those with the Plus Package get 25% off conference registration fees. These discounts are cumulative, so the savings can really add up.
For cancellations received prior to close of business on Friday, October 12, 2018, a $100.00 handling/processing fee will be assessed, and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. For cancellations received Saturday, October 13, 2018, through Friday, October 19, 2018, a 50% handling/processing fee will be assessed and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded. If you do not cancel by Friday, October 19, 2018 or if you fail to show up for the event, there will be no refunds. All cancellations must be in writing and can be emailed to service@eLearningGuild.com or faxed to +1.707.566.8963. Substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the conference. Please call +1.707.566.8990 to arrange a substitution.