Share your strategies at the Executive Forum!
Are you a senior learning leader with an innovative approach to your learning strategy that others can learn from? We want you to share your story at the Executive Forum!
The Executive Forum is an environment for senior learning leaders to connect, learn, and share with one another. We’ve allocated time during the forum for "Strategies in Practice" discussions that showcase examples of strategies that are transforming learning and development in organizations.
Here are a few important guidelines to keep in mind about submitting a proposal to speak:
- Only senior learning leaders sharing case studies from internal strategies are eligible.
- Presentations should explain the problem you encountered, the strategies employed to address the problem, and key reflections.
- Strategies in Practice presentations are 30 minutes in length.
- Presentations should have takeaways that senior leaders can apply in their own work.
- Proposals are being accepted through Friday, August 31, 2018.
If you’re interested in proposing to share your organization’s case study with your peers, please take a few moments to complete this brief proposal form. Should you have any questions about the Executive Forum or this call for speakers, please feel free to reach out to our Executive Director, David Kelly.