The Mirage Hotel
All DevLearn activities will take place at The Mirage.
A Four Diamond Award-winner located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, The Mirage is a great jumping-off point for taking in the full Vegas experience. It is the original Las Vegas mega-resort, with its iconic volcano welcoming you to paradise.
The Mirage Hotel
3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Reserve Your Room Today!
All conference attendees need to make their own room reservations. The eLearning Guild has secured a special group rate of $205/night at The Mirage Hotel for our conference attendees. This special rate will be available through Friday, September 27, 2019.
- Reserve your room online at The Mirage, or
- Call for reservations at +1.702.791.7444 or toll free at +1.800.374.9000. If you call to make your reservation, remember to mention that you are part of DevLearn or The eLearning Guild group to ensure that you receive our special group rate.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
For information about ground transportation to and from The Mirage, driving instructions, parking options, and other travel information, click here.
Why Choose the Conference Hotel?
When you stay at the conference headquarters hotel and book through the group, you get more than just convenience; you get so many additional benefits.
- Guest rooms that are just a short walk from the conference center, giving you quick access to your room for breaks or to take a call for work
- Discounted rates if reserved within the room block
- Stay in a recently renovated, iconic Las Vegas hotel
- Centrally located on the Strip, within walking distance to countless shops and restaurants
- Reduced resort fee of $18 (a $24 daily savings!)
- Complimentary property-wide Wi-Fi and in-room wired high-speed internet access
- Access to the fitness center and other hotel accommodations available only to registered guests
- Choice of 16 dining locations, 8+ nightlife venues, and 12 retail shops, all on site