- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How Is Tomorrow’s Technology Impacting L&D?
Emerging tech supports, enhances, and sometimes replaces humans.
In her latest research report, The Human Side of Technology & Learning, Jane Bozarth explores the many ways technology is supporting, enhancing, augmenting and sometimes replacing humans, and what that means for both workers and learning professionals moving forward.
She predicts that in the future:
- The design of L&D courses will evolve as people depend less on screens.
- Self-directed learning will increase.
- L&D will provide concierge-type services to help workers access material specific to their needs.
- Safety and customer service training will change dramatically.
- L&D professionals will “train” digital humans that can display empathy and emotion.
Download this report now and get more insights into how emerging technology is impacting L&D.
Free Members Get Access to the Report
Join The eLearning Guild for free and get access to this research report; plus, a whole year of great professional development resources. Or log into your account today to access this report.