LRV204 Is Your LMS Burning You Out?
1:15 PM - 2:00 PM Thursday, October 26
Do you ever feel like you’re not using your LMS to its fullest extent? Do you want an LMS that goes beyond simple compliance?
From best practices around LMS security to fostering adoption with the help of your managers, this session will show you how to create an experience that engages your learners and drives them to want more. In addition to best practices, you will learn effective, in-system solutions and out-of-system process improvements for some of the worst administration obstacles in your system. You will leave with the tools to love administering your LMS!
In this session, you will learn:
- Best practices in leveraging your LMS in support of user experience, content, administration, technology, process, data, and reporting
- Ways to address and overcome LMS obstacles
- Best practices for LMS usage from other participants
- How other participants are handling day-to-day struggles with the LMS
- How to work through admin steps without forgetting the user’s experience
Novice to advanced project managers, managers, directors, senior leaders, and LMS/TMS system administrators.
Technology discussed in this session:
LMS, TMS, and HRIS.
VP, Strategic Accounts
Dave Seligsohn has served as the vice president of operations, the vice president of business development, and is currently the VP of strategic accounts for Bluewater Learning. In this role, Dave serves as part of the Bluewater leadership team while focusing on building and sustaining partner relationships and working with clients to design solutions in response to complex and varying business needs. Prior to his time at Bluewater, Dave owned his own consulting firm, specializing in helping business owners ensure long-term viability and success. He also served as a teacher and principal in the public school system for 15 years.