EMT101 The Future of Learning: Where Should You Focus Today?
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM Wednesday, October 25
Join this session for an in-depth look at the tools, design, and technologies you should be focused on in learning today, and what’s just around the corner.
Find out what technologies will enhance learning, and what you need to get excited about and start planning to integrate into your solutions. Learn from the buzz and new tools appearing in the consumer and corporate environments, and explore how you can take advantage of them to help your users learn. This fun session will give you dozens of ideas and reboot your brain for fresh perspectives on how to enhance your learning today.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to analyze and apply using free frameworks
- Strategies for developing an adaptive learning plan
- How to think about organizing, developing, and tagging content
- Several amazing tips and techniques you can apply as soon as you get back to your desk
- About examples and resources you can use to excite your team and organization
- About valuable resources to grow your personal learning network
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
HTML5 and Bootstrap.
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
Nick Floro is the president of Sealworks Interactive Studios. Nick has over 25 years of experience developing eLearning solutions, applications, and web platforms. He has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies to help them understand the technology and develop innovative solutions to help their teams and customer base. Nick has won several awards from Apple and Fortune 500 organizations for productions and services. He is passionate about how design and technology can enhance learning and loves to share his knowledge and experience to teach, inspire, and motivate participants.