INN101 In a PowerPoint Rut? Get Out with Video
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM Wednesday, October 25
Every training professional knows how to write for a PowerPoint presentation, but video?! Seems scary. However, PowerPoint is often bogged down in text or relies solely on visuals and the charisma of the presenter to get the message across. There are plenty of ways to create your own video, but you can’t just take your slides and and hit “play.”
In this session, you’ll learn how to boil your presentation down to its key components, approach story and dialogue writing, and reimagine your content as video. Learn to use the power of dynamic visual elements, sound effects, and music to captivate your audience and drive your message home.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create an animated video
- How to develop compelling stories and scenarios that hold learners’ attention
- How to write realistic-sounding dialogue that supports your learning objectives
- How to visualize your ideas into a storyboard
- How to build a complete animated video from start to finish
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Customer Success Training Manager
Erin Champion is a customer success training manager at GoAnimate, where she’s known as a teaching rockstar. Erin works with a wide range of organizations across industries to help tell their stories through video.