H402 Hands On: Microlearning End-to-End with Adobe Tools
1:30 PM - 3:45 PM Tuesday, October 24
There is a push in organizations to provide faster, cheaper, and shorter eLearning. Often, there is no budget and very little time to design and deliver learning programs. Hence, the adoption of microlearning has been a popular option. The challenge is how NOT to compress content, but instead decide what critical parts of the content must reach the learners in the most convenient, fastest, and easiest way to impact performance. A successful microlearning approach means lower costs, faster development, and a boost to performance.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to find the critical areas in the workflow where you can insert microlearning
- About the microlessons that immediately impact results
- An easy step-by-step template on micro-sizing your content
- How to cut the cost of content development by 50 percent
- How to convert the microlessons into ultra-light and flexible learning that’s accessible on mobile, tablet, and desktop
- How to rapidly deploy microlearning using Adobe products and services
Chief Learning Architect
Ray Jimenez is the chief learning architect at Vignettes Learning. He has worked with American Bankers Association, Neiman Marcus, the US Air Force, NASA, Blue Cross, Goodwill Industries, Pixar Studios, Edison Missing Group, Dendreon, Netafim, Progressive Insurance, Bridgepoint Education, and California Institute of Technology, to name a few. Ray is the author of Workflow Learning; Microlearning Impacts Report; 3-Minute eLearning; Scenario-Based Learning; Do-It- Yourself eLearning; Story Impacts Learning and Performance, and Story-Based eLearning Design.
Senior Learning Evangelist
Pooja Jaisingh is a senior learning evangelist at Adobe Systems. She has created several award-winning eLearning courses and eBooks, and regularly conducts workshops and webinars on Adobe eLearning tools and services. In her previous roles, she has worked as a teacher trainer, instructional designer, and chief learning geek. Pooja is CPLP and COTP certified. She holds a master’s degree in education and economics and a doctorate in educational technology.