709 Improving On-the-Job Performance with Mobile Sales Enablement
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Wednesday, June 21
Sales reps struggle to have quick and easy access to their product and services portfolio at the point of sale. Marketing, sales management, and L&D struggle to provide sales reps with the most up-to-date, consistent, and synthesized product messaging in an ongoing way. They also struggle to understand the impact their training is having on their sales reps.
This session will focus on three essential concepts: (1) how to align the strategies and messaging of sales, marketing, and L&D for sales reps; (2) how to better empower sales reps at the point of sale through mobile sales enablement and just-in-time learning; and (3) how to leverage real-time data and analytics to measure sales behavior, sales engagement, and the impact of training programs. The session will cover best practices, and a detailed case study of Pitney Bowes will serve to illustrate these points.
In this session, you will learn:
- About best practices for deploying a mobile sales enablement program
- About the value of just-in-time learning as it pertains to increased sales
- How technology can bridge the gap between sales, marketing, and L&D
- How to leverage user-generated data to gain powerful insight into the impact of your marketing and training materials
- How Pitney Bowes uses sales enablement tools and technology to provide its reps with a consistent, relevant, just-in-time and offline sales and learning platform
Intermediate developers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mobile and tablets.
President and Founder
Shahin Sobhani is the founder and President of SwissVBS, a firm dedicated to moving communities from learning to doing. With 20 years of online training experience, Shahin has overseen SwissVBS’s innovation in the field— creating learning solutions for some of the world’s most prestigious organizations—and guided its emergence as a leader in the industry. Shahin is a frequent speaker and consultant on how companies can transform learning in the workplace—most recently, Apple invited Shahin to present in its sponsored seminars on training a mobile workforce.