- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Human Side of Technology & Learning
August 21, 2019
In her latest research report, The Human Side of Technology & Learning, Jane Bozarth explores the many ways technology is supporting, enhancing, augmenting and sometimes replacing humans, and what that means for both workers and learning professionals in the future.
Her predictions include:
- The design of L&D courses will evolve as people depend less on screens.
- Self-directed learning will increase.
- L&D will provide concierge-type services to help workers access material specific to their needs.
- Safety and customer service training will change dramatically.
- L&D professionals will “train” digital humans that can display empathy and emotion.
Jane Bozarth explores the ways technology is supporting, enhancing, augmenting and sometimes replacing humans, and what that means for learning professionals.
Download Research Report (PDF) You do not have access to this file. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this link.
You do not have access to this file. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this link.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Technical Trainer, Senior - Finance Services
West Palm Beach, FL
- eLearning Instructional Design Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Request for Proposal: E-Learning Content Development
- Subject Matter Expert - Content Developer
- Instructional Designer / Writer
Long Beach, CA