- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Join The eLearning Guild
All members must create and maintain a Member Profile. Creating your profile is quick and easy:
- Create Account—Complete the membership form below, select the appropriate content package at the bottom of the form, review the Membership Agreement, and click “Submit”.
- Select Payment—Complete the Secure Payment Form and click “Submit”. (Not applicable for free accounts.) To expedite your access to member services and benefits, we encourage you to pay by credit card online.
- Activate Account—IMPORTANT! Your confirmation and activation link will be sent to the email address you provide. (Please make sure your email client is set to accept email from email@example.com.) Click the activation link in that email to complete your registration.
NOTE: Please take the time to complete the forms accurately and completely. Providing accurate and valid contact information will enable us to keep you informed about your Guild benefits and services so you can take full advantage of them.
If you have a question or need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.707.566.8990 between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM US Pacific Time.
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK