GS03 VR for Enterprise: Is Your Company Ready?
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Wednesday, June 26
While many companies and institutions understand the need to investigate AR/VR (XR), the path to success is a long one. In many cases, there are several disparate teams at a single company looking at ways to leverage this technology, for internal processes as well as customer- and consumer-facing solutions. What is often missing is a cohesive strategy to deploy XR solutions at scale.
This talk will explore ways to effectively bring this vision to fruition, including:
- Identifying the right use cases
- Getting internal buy-in and budget
- Finding development resources and platform partners
- Developing economies of scale across multiple business lines
- Rolling out new AR/VR processes and products
- Integrating into legacy systems
Amy Peck is the founder and CEO of EndeavorVR, a leading global VR/AR (XR) strategy and consulting firm. Amy is a recognized thought leader in the space, and speaks globally on the future of XR. She holds several advisory board roles and co-chairs the VRARA Enterprise Committee. Her own personal mission is to see XR fundamentally improve every aspect of our lives, with the goal of making this technology accessible and transformative for everyone.