Guidelines for Press Credentials
Full-conference Press Credentials will be given to all those that qualify as members of the Press community. The eLearning Guild reserves the right to screen all requests, including on-site registration, and if necessary, to refuse registration for individuals who do not qualify. The eLearning Guild also reserves the right to grant limited media registrations to publications and/or organizations that may otherwise qualify for Press Credentials. As a member of the working press attending Learning Solutions, you will have full access to:
- The Expo and featured learning stages
- All General Sessions and Keynote addresses
- All educational activities and sessions offered as part of the conference
Step 1: Registration Criteria
Review the press registration criteria below to determine whether or not you would qualify for Press Credentials. To qualify for Press Credentials, you must:
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognized media outlet, and;
- Hold an editorial title.
Step 2: Register
If you meet the registration criteria as outlined above, please register for your Press Credentials.
You are strongly encouraged to pre-register. To register online now, please complete and submit the form on the bottom of this page. After you register online, please Fax your press documentation as outlined below to +1.707.566.8963. Upon arrival at the event, proceed to the Learning Solutions 2018 registration desk at The Rosen Centre Hotel.
Proceed to the Learning Solutions 2018 registration desk at The Rosen Centre Hotel. Be prepared to provide the press documentation outlined below upon registration. Registration desk hours are:
- Sunday, March 25—7:30a to 6:00p
- Monday, March 26—7:30a to 6:30p
- Tuesday, March 27—7:00a to 6:30p
- Wednesday, March 28—7:00a to 6:00p
- Thursday, March 29—7:00a to 12:30p
Step 3: Provide Documentation
Documentation of your status as a member of the Press is required for Press Credentials. (Online registrants please fax as outlined above. Onsite registrants please be prepared to show upon registration):
- Your media outlet’s masthead, stationary, or business card, with your name and title;
- A by-lined article written by you that has been published within the last 12 months;
- Freelance journalists, photographers, or videographers can present a press membership card; or,
- A letter listing you as a reviewer for a recognized publication on their stationary.
- Note: You may also be required to show a photo ID to obtain your Press Credentials.
Any questions, please contact:
The eLearning Guild
+1.707.566.8990 or service@eLearningGuild.com