- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Adding WOW to eLearning with Articulate Studio
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - January 24, 2013
Education Technology Specialist
Southlake Regional Health Centre
Articulate Studio is a great software suite for taking simple presentation material and turning it into engaging and instructional media. Even nontechnical instructional designers can use Studio to quickly begin developing professional-looking courses. However, once you know how to design a course, insert some activities, and quiz the learner, how much are you missing out on? What elements can you add to take your course from OK to WOW?
Participants in this session will explore the Articulate Studio ‘09 suite of tools—Presenter, Engage, and Quizmaker—and introduce both new and seasoned users to some of the more intriguing, creative, and less-well-known tricks that instructional designers and developers can use to get even more out of the suite.
In this session, you will learn:
- Tips, tricks, and techniques in Presenter that will take your courses beyond just interactive presentations
- How mixing in a few techniques you already know about can take standard Quizmaker questions templates beyond simple true/false and multiple-choice
- How to create simple/complex branching within your instructional and quizzing design components
- How to push the boundaries of Engage and use it for more than just interactive learning elements
Handouts are available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company