- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Camtasia Can Do WHAT?
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - January 24, 2013
It’s probably safe to say that most people use TechSmith’s Camtasia Studio to create short software-demo videos, and that’s it. But Camtasia offers a lot more for instructional designers and developers. For example, after you’ve created some videos, you can apply visual effects, create hotspot buttons, add voice narration and animations, create multi-track videos, and even create quizzes and surveys.
Participants in this session will go beyond the basics of Camtasia video recording and explore lesser-known features that can prove valuable for eLearning development. You’ll also examine some of the ways Camtasia can integrate with other templates and software.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Camtasia is good for much more than short demo videos
- How to find and make good use of Camtasia’s eLearning features
- Some new features of Camtasia 8 that enhance visual engagement
- When Camtasia is the best choice for your eLearning (and when it’s not)
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development