- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Best Moodle Features You've Never Used
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - January 25, 2013
How are you using your learning management system (LMS)? Posting documents, links, and presentations? Collecting files from learners? Launching SCORM content? Did you know that these kinds of activities account for 95% of all LMS user activity? This means there are millions of Moodle users who are missing out on some of Moodle’s best features!
Participants in this session will learn how to leverage more of what Moodle has to offer. You’ll examine some of Moodle’s less commonly used features, explore the capabilities of each, and consider ideas for implementation.
In this session you will learn:
- How to use the book module to “chunk” content and streamline the course page
- How to create adaptive instructional activities with the lesson module
- How to use conditional activities to tailor a course to the needs of individual learners
- How to use the glossary module to take advantage of “teachable moments”
- How to facilitate peer review with the workshop module
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
70,242Join The eLearning Guild