- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Getting Under the Hood: Flash CS6 Shortcuts, Tips, and Tricks
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - January 25, 2013
dWeb Studios, Inc.
Adobe Flash CS6 is an amazing tool for eLearning developers. If you can think it, imagine it, or visualize it, Flash can do it. From a programmer’s perspective, there is so much to learn about Flash; from an eLearning perspective, however, there are some quick things to know and do that will allow you to rapidly develop engaging pieces for your projects. Also, there are some pretty cool things to know about Flash … things that have been released in newer versions but didn’t get the publicity they deserve.
Participants in this session will focus on Flash for eLearning designers and developers. It’s not a session on programming for programming’s sake; it will address quick hits and secrets that really can impact your Flash development. We aren’t going to talk about theory; we’ll hit the code, design, and functionality that can take your interactions and Flash eLearning projects to the next level.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to trace bitmaps to vectorize complex color images
- How to simulate 3-D effects with 2-D images
- How to animate using the Bones Tool
- How to load external SWFs from the timeline and with the click of a button
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager