- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Improve Business with Innovative and Holistic Approaches to Support
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - April 11, 2013
Director of Performance Support
Five years ago, Sprint faced outside-agency ratings of dead last in the industry in customer service, and was shedding over a million customers per quarter to its competitors. What happens when your product complexity exceeds the capability of your workforce to know and retain what they need to know to provide good customer support?
Now first in customer satisfaction, as measured by American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), Sprint turned itself around by integrating performance-support tools, knowledge bases, and workflows into the entire employee and product lifecycle, and by duplicating tools for multiple task-level processes. Participants in this session will learn how Sprint improved their business through these innovative and holistic approaches to performance support.
In this session, you will learn:
- About leveraging common content across multiple channels
- About creating partnerships among business, IT, and a performance-support team
- About the power of automating the creation of performance-support tools
- About solving the problem of selling and servicing a product so complex that it’s impossible to learn everything a support agent needs to know
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)