- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Intel’s Move from Formal Learning to Performance Support
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - April 12, 2013
Manager of EUT Point of Performance
How do we help people learn and enhance their workflow job performance without having them spend time outside of their work, especially when using enterprise software tools? We must help reduce employee’s unproductive time searching for answers and increase their confidence to perform while also increasing their velocity to needed access.
Participants in this session will examine factors driving the need for a new approach to helping employees learn new skills and acquire new knowledge. You’ll learn about indicators and data that show progress toward the goal and make the strategy visible. You’ll see an example of one organization’s journey: the process and strategies Intel used to move from formal learning to performance support.
In this session, you will learn:
- The factors driving toward Intel’s Information Technology enterprise performance-support implementation
- The power of analogies
- Strategies and data for influencing key stakeholders
- The impact of small steps to create momentum
- How Intel’s example might apply to your situation
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager