- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Case for Educational Simulations and Serious Games
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - May 9, 2013
Founder and Managing Partner
Clark Aldrich Designs
Educational simulations and serious games have shifted from the bet-the-career province of a few fervent believers to a mainstay of most enterprise education strategies. Even due diligence around most new programs needs to include a simulations approach.
In this session, participants will examine the most recent hard research around this consistently growing methodology. Every education professional needs to be up to date on this fast-moving area, and this session will lay out the case for educational simulations.
In this session, you will learn:
- What the current research says about educational simulations
- The known areas where you can successfully use simulations
- How you should measure simulations
- Whether a risk-averse culture should move ahead with a simulations strategy
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)