- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Performance Support Works!
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - June 26, 2013
Senior Learning and Performance Strategist
Chief Learning Evangelist
Chief Talent Development Officer
Saint Vincent Hospital
With the economic, time, and performance demands on learners today, performance support (PS) has moved into the spotlight. These same demands have also changed the way we in learning and development need to approach our overall learning programs, emphasizing performance outcomes over knowledge gain. But how do we get started, and how do we find the right balance between traditional training and PS? Where can we find examples of PS programs and deliverables that work?
Join host Bob Mosher of Ontuitive to discuss PS that works with leaders from three visionary learning organizations—Beth Daniel of Bank of America, Frank Nguyen of American Express, and Molly Petroff of Saint Vincent’s Health System. They will share their best practices and lessons learned as they’ve transformed their learning organizations, and their enterprises at large, to focus on performance outcomes over knowledge gain.
In this session, you will learn:
- Best practices for implementing PS
- How PS impacts a learning organization
- How to shift from a traditional training approach to a performance-based model focused on true business impact
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA