- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Engage the Learner: Techniques for Creating Highly Interactive eLearning
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - July 18, 2013
Founder and President
It's relatively easy to create eLearning demonstrations using programs such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline. However, creating highly interactive simulations is the key to successful and engaging eLearning lessons.
Participants in this action-packed session will learn how to add eLearning interactivity that will totally engage your learners. You’ll see how to add interactive objects such as click boxes, buttons, and text-entry boxes; convert a demonstration to a simulation without re-recording; and create and use variables to customize the experience for each and every learner.
In this session, you will learn:
- The value of interactive simulations
- How to add interactive objects to eLearning lessons
- How to convert eLearning demonstrations to simulations
- How to use variables to customize eLearning
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager