- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How to Create Simple Yet Engaging Mobile Alternate- and Augmented-Reality Games
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - July 19, 2013
Many organizations need simple, inexpensive, and creative ways to create mobile-learning events that also help teams collaborate and learn new information. One solution is alternate- and augmented-reality mobile games.
Participants in this session will learn how to create simple alternate- and augmented-reality mobile games (mARGs) that are easy to design, fast to build, and quick to play—using a free tool. And you can easily repurpose and replay these games with new content. Only simple assets and very little programming required!
In this session, you will learn:
- About two simple mARGS
- About the components of a simple mARG
- How to create mARG assets
- How to easily create backstories for mARGs
- How to repurpose mARGs
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager