- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Intelligent Learning Design: Redefining Blended Learning
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - August 15, 2013
Vice President, Client Management
Xerox Learning Services
Manager, Efficacy & Research
As learning professionals, what are we to make of the explosion of Web 2.0 and 3.0 technologies and their promise to transform how we learn? How do we integrate technologies such as collaboration tools, social networks, and cloud computing into learning solutions that achieve tangible results? New technologies and business trends are fundamentally impacting the way we communicate, learn, and share information at work, at home, and in our communities. To make an impact in their organizations, learning professionals must understand how to leverage new technologies in the context of broader business and social trends.
Participants in this session will examine research examples and trends of critical new technologies, and explore their applications for learning. You’ll learn about a framework that expands the common vision of learning beyond traditional categories of formal learning to include new models of “agile” and social learning, and you’ll see examples of agile and social learning in practice. You’ll see how to successfully blend formal, agile, and social learning into holistic solutions, and how to use a provided modality-assessment tool set to determine when and how to use different modalities and methods for your learning solutions.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage leading technology trends and applications for your specific industry, audiences, and market challenges
- How to blend formal, agile, and social learning to successfully and efficiently meet your audiences’ varying needs
- How to use a learning blend that meets your client’s or organization’s business objectives
- How to use a modality-assessment tool set to select the appropriate blend of modalities and methods for your learning and performance challenges
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK