- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Social Learning: What’s the Worth?
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - August 16, 2013
Director of Research
The eLearning Guild
For years, learning professionals have talked about measuring “learning” in terms of things we can count. But the serendipity and informality of social and collaborative learning presents new challenges: How do you measure the value of conversation, connections, community, and networking?
Participants in this session will examine why people participate socially, what learning opportunities that participation can bring, and how we can better assess the outcomes of social and collaborative learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- A framework for assessing the value of social interactions
- Ways to surface social learning and make it less opaque
- How to identify potential sources of data for measuring social-learning outcomes
- Strategies for helping workers be more mindful of their own social learning and its results
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development