- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Building Success into the Business Case for mLearning in Your Organization
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - September 19, 2013
Chris Van Wingerden
VP Learning Solutions
Mobile devices offer an enticing array of opportunities for learning and development, so much so that it seems like a no-brainer for training departments to add mLearning. But you should take into consideration four key issues before jumping into mLearning: technology, people, content, and business value. All these areas can have a critical impact on the potential success of any plan to add mLearning to an organization’s overall training and development program. mLearning needs to do more than just exist—it needs to support an organization’s overall goals, and training and development teams need to be able to demonstrate the true value of any mLearning project.
In this session, participants will learn how to build a roadmap for your own mLearning success. You’ll learn an analysis and information gathering structure for planning, the importance of considering all four areas of analysis, ways to identify prime opportunities, and strategies for demonstrating mLearning’s value.
In this session, you will learn:
- An analysis and information gathering structure to shape your organization’s planning stages for mLearning
- The importance of taking all four areas of analysis into account during your mLearning planning stages
- Ways to identify prime opportunities to implement mLearning to make a true difference for your organization
- Strategies for demonstrating the value mLearning can bring to an organization
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA