- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile and Performance Support: A Perfect Match?
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - September 20, 2013
Senior Manager of Operations Training
Are mobile and performance support a perfect match? The answer is, “It depends.” Identifying the right place, right time, and right audience for implementing mobile performance support can be tricky.
Participants in this session will follow the implementation of mobile performance support at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas. You’ll explore this case study in matching mobile and performance support for clinical float staff, and examine the study’s findings, questions raised, and surprises. Using this information, you’ll learn ways to adapt and refine your own approach to mobile performance support.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the mobile-performance-support style used by Children’s Medical Center
- Common surprises and findings that accompany mobile performance support
- Ways to adapt and refine your own approach to mobile performance support
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager