- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Build Your First Mobile Learning Product
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - November 15, 2013
Virtual Content Company
The use of mobile devices—including smartphones and tablets—increases every day, both in academia and the corporate world. But there is very little information about building a basic mLearning product. Much of the available information is theoretical or addresses very large projects.
Participants in this session will learn how you can get started today on creating basic mLearning products that you can put into use tomorrow. If you choose to participate, you’ll use provided templates and instructions to gain hands-on experience in creating, assembling, and testing an mLearning product.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create a basic list of learning objectives for mobile
- How to create a rough storyboard for mobile
- How to create a PowerPoint of your mLearning product and output via Screenr to MP4
- How to test your mLearning product using an iPhone or emulator
Handouts are available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for The eLearning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company