- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Taking Webinars to the Mobile Masses!
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - November 15, 2013
Senior Learning Technology Specialist
Synchronous online events (webinars and virtual classes) can extend the reach of any training organization. Unfortunately, watching a standard webinar on a mobile device doesn’t work very well because of the small screen size and the lack of support for Flash and other content types. But mobile devices are always with your learners, so how can you effectively leverage those devices for synchronous learning?
Engagement and interactivity is part of the solution. Participants in this session will learn simple tips for engaging and interacting with mobile learners. You’ll also explore the other part of the solution: selecting a platform and delivery tools that provide the best in mobile access and interaction. With these solutions in hand, you’ll be able to leverage the benefits of mobile devices to engage your learners in new and exciting ways.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to build a plan for mobile webinar success
- How to simplify the design and engage with your audience to make webinars effective for mobile learners
- The importance of mobile-learner engagement before, during, and after the event
- Tips for working with a mixed audience (mobile and non-mobile)
Handouts are available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for eLearning members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager