- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
What We’ve Learned by Developing Our Own Mobile LMS
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - November 15, 2013
SunGard Public Sector
The process of creating or buying a mobile LMS to support learning for your organization can appear to be an overly complex task. However, a mobile site can still be an obtainable goal. With proper planning, a mobile training site can help improve training within an organization.
Participants in this session will explore both the challenges and rewards of properly developing a mobile training site. You’ll discover how to sort through the many options available and see how the right combination of technology and user focus can provide an effective method of improving access to a training site.
In this session, you will learn:
- The differences between web-based mobile sites and mobile apps
- How to plan for a mobile training site based upon your users’ needs
- How to measure the success of a mobile training site
- How to promote the mobile training site
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager