- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Best of Learning Solutions: Ideas You Can Play With
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - January 15, 2014
We learn through playful discovery and experimentation; our brains make sense of the world through actions, interactions, and the resulting feedback loops. But are we designing truly playful learning spaces, or have we merely ported the limitations of pen and paper to computers and tablets?
Session participants will examine some of the more interesting interactive learning environments, explore how their design uses principles from psychology and neuroscience, and focus on how learning comes from interactions with the external world.
In this session, you will learn:
- Seven ways our brains (and bodies!) make sense of the world
- Which new technologies hint at future learning environments
- What educational-technology companies are already playing at the intersection of new technologies and learning
- A framework for evaluating new learning products
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA